From: <l1l2l3l4l5@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2001 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: [RT] A Bollinger Band diary---add an idea or two:

> On Fri, 08 June 2001, Jan Philipp wrote:
>
> > Content-Transfer-.<jan4123@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

something for me: 1)Does H= height? and what is the divergence that you
mention-is it divergence with an indicator? If you can send a chart even
better.2) I'm not sure of who Connie Brown is-I've joined this forum not too
long ago.  I hope you can answer these for me .I appreciate your time and
patience in this regard if possible.Thanks,Len.