[RT] NYSE to re-open at 11:15 AM. (or maybe not)

STATEMENT ON TRADING HALT:

  "We lost connectivity between our data sites and the trading floor. We
  could have continued trading with other than our systemic traffic, but
  did not feel this was fair particularly to the retail investor. We expect to
  resume trading at 11:15am."

NYSE is still closed, but the Dow at the CBOT and S&Ps at the CME have
resumed trading.

Regards,

John J. Lothian

Disclosure: Futures trading involves financial risk, lots of it!