[RT] Data request - TICK

Does anyone have what they consider a reasonably accurate data file for the
NYSE TICK they can send me.  It will be loaded into TS2000 so the format can
be .omz or .xpo.  Ideally the file would contain the OHLC daily data for
quite a few years and then intraday data for the last year or as much as you
have.  I need to test this Tick Line Momentum Oscillator code from the Jan
1994 TASC.  I'll post the .ela after I get it tested.  Preferably the data
should not be from BMI or Historybank or Dial Data but from a dataprovider
that takes pride in their data.

Thanks,
BobR