To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 10:48
AM

Subject: Re: [RT] NASDAQ Daily AdvVol-DeclVol
 Of all the techniques presented on RT or previously
Kasanjian Reseach message board, I find the Ben's promotion of cumulative
net volume to be the most useful for price trend correlation.  It
gives confidence to place a trade when the CV changes direction, down to
up, up to down, or up to horizontal and down to horizontal.  Those
changes in CV have encouraged me to take call or put positions and to exit
them.  Then dropping to the tick level, the cumulation of net up -
down ticks helps in the scalping for the very short term trades. bobrhttp://www.oextrader.com/sigma_trader

Clyde
Lee