[RT] Method#6 Detecting The Change of Trend By Means of Critical Degree

Hi Brian and all,

I was reading your post with a lot of
interest(by the way, I want to thank you for posting the charts with
explanation. It is much better than using text to explain what you mean), since
you honestly shared with us important things, I would like to share important
thing I recently read from George Bayer work. It is
method#6:

Below is my personal summery of the method and it
is better to read the method from the original source if you want to have a full
understanding of it.

 <FONT face=Arial
size=2>Method # 6 Detecting The Change of Trend By Means of Critical
Degrees

 George Bayer found important critical degrees in the
ecliptic, &#8220; whenever Mars or Jupiter arrives at these locations on the elliptic
in longitude; there is a change in the market. At times we find several planets
arriving on one and the same day at critical degrees making a change of trend a
surety&#8221; page 125,Time Factors in The Stock Market.
 &#8220;These critical degrees are valid for each sign of the
zodiac. They are located at 0, 5, <SPAN
style="mso-spacerun: yes"> 17, 25 and 30 degree.&#8221;
 &#8220;Supposing Mars passes into the sign of Virgo as will
happen on September 26th,1936. Then we should find changes coming
into the market the moment this planet passes over the first degree, over the
5th, the 17 1/2th and the 25th degree. This phenomenon
occurs through every sign of the zodiac.&#8221;
 The same is true with Jupiter. A planet such as the
sun, Mercury or Venus, due to their fast motion, reach these degree so often and
soon that they cannot be used as indicators singly, but only in connection with
several hitting on one and the same day. It means a change, for example, when
Mercury happen to be at 5 degree of a sign, Venus passes 17 degree and 30&#8217; of
some sign and the Sun may enter into a new sign, thus crossing 0 degree and this
all in a single day&#8221;
 &#8220;In case Mars or Jupiter happens to pass one of these
critical degrees also on that specific day, you surely will have a change in the
market.&#8221;
 These critical degree has to be watched in association
with other methods such as method #1, watch the volume as we approach the time
for the change, &#8220;watch all the factors on the other methods and combine those
indicating a down move and separately those indicating a possible gap upward and
weigh carefully.&#8221;
 &#8220;The law of the critical degree as given above refers
to the market as a whole and when following then in individual stocks you are
apt to take severe losses, although you may be right as to the trend of the
general market.
Therefore, I had to do some more research to overcome this
difficulty. Here is the result: Each stock react (also commodities) at specific
degree and minutes of the Zodiac to one or two planets on one or two positions.&#8221;

"Taking wheat for example, we note that Venus and Mars and no
other planet bring about the changes. These two planets, as they cross 23 20,
respectively 12 degree 16 minutes of a sign, produce changes. The stock Phillip
Morris acts only on Venus and the changes occur when Venus passes 17 degree and
30&#8217; of any sign. Each stock must be searched over a period of time as the
planets bringing about the changes are decoded&#8221; &#8220;In 1935, wheat made its
important tops and bottoms exclusively the moment Mars passed 12 degree and 16
minutes of a sign&#8221;
Best regards,

Haytham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor