RE: Re[2]: Re[SG]: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

Stats
by far but then one would need to monitor lots of groups  enough to go
insane .
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Serge
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ztrader
[mailto:ztrader@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: June 03, 2001 13:54 PMTo:
realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re[2]: Re[SG]: [RT] HOW
UNFORTUNATEOn Saturday, June 02, 2001, 11:48:02 PM,
r2d2 wrote:r> I claimed that there was a correlation between
increased messager> activity in groups as well as irritability and
conflict andr> impending large market moves .There is more than
one item here, but each could be statisticallytested.I would agree
with the perception that increased message activity ingroups increases
irritability and conflict, especially if it is anastro/science discussion.
These tend to not have a resolution.r> Any current basis for that in
Astrological configurations ?You could test this without going to
astrology. Given you could doeither but not both, would you prefer stats or
astro?ztraderTo
to:realtraders-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYour use
of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <A

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor