Re[8]: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

On Saturday, June 02, 2001, 9:08:45 PM, wavemechanic wrote:

w> I guess I missed something.  You ask for any non-moon astrological
w> correlation to be presented.  Does this mean that you have seen
w> what you consider to be valid moon correlation?  If so, which data?

Clyde Lee did some work a while ago that showed there might be a
correlation with moon phase. This is the best astro-type data I have
seen so far.

ztrader