RE: Re[SG]: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

There
are 2 points I wish to bring up not related directly to this
discussion.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
1] An
excellent book on testing hypotheses statistically without complex maths well
adapted to psychology & markets , cause/effect  [ it does not test
systems for profitability,drawdowns etc..]    Experimental
Methodology by Larry . B . Christensen  8th ed , I have the 2nd ed from way
back.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
2] A
question for Norman I brought up on another group : I claimed that there was a
correlation between increased message activity in groups as well as irritability
and conflict and impending large market moves . Any current basis for that in
Astrological configurations ?  eg GG and Bonnie and arguments in
RT.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Serge
<FONT face="Times New Roman"
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: wavemechanic
[mailto:wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: June 03, 2001 0:09 AMTo:
realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: Re[6]: [RT] HOW
UNFORTUNATE
Ztrader:

I guess I missed something.  You ask for any
non-moon astrological correlation to be presented.  Does this mean that you
have seen what you consider to be valid moon correlation?  If so, which
data?

Bill
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV