Re: [RT] HOW UNFORTUNATE

The problem is not with the system, it is with the party executing the
system.  You believe in Delta.  I don't believe that you use it trade by,
or to enter or exit trades by.  It is my belief that you use it as a guide
for what ever system you are using.  It is beneficial to expect a turn at
15 bars, the full moon or when the dog next door starts to bark.  If that
triggers your attention, that is good.

Price movement is the only thing that you can make or lose money on.

Exactly, and I have stated this in a previous post. Delta is an underlying
guide of what to expect because it does illustrate an underlying geometry in
the market. Delta also has it's rules regarding the confirmation of a turn --
when to enter and exit. One does not take a trade just because a date is hit.

Delta is my fundamental guide, but price action always dictates when when a
trade is entered or exited. As I have always stated in numerous posts
regarding my trading of Delta over the years, it does not matter to me if a
point is late or early. The important information that Delra provides me is
"what will soon happen". Price action then tells me when it is actually
happening. But as I posted about a week ago there was a 79% correlation
between the projected and actual turns.

Delta is somewhat infallible in that regard. (oh boy I'll hear about this)
Yes, there may be smaller cycles which are blown through because of a larger
dominant cycle, but I know ahead of time if I'm making a counter trend move.
That action in itself speaks volumes about the strength of a market in a
particular direction.

But people get too hung up on the fact that Delta projects dates. They rely
on the dates too heavily. And if those dates are a little late or early, they
use that as their basis for criticism. The dates are simply windows or time
frames for directional change. There are also numerous cycles interacting at
all times and one must take that into consideration.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor