Re: [RT] SOYBEANS

From: "d graham" <dtgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2001 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] SOYBEANS

> Norm wrote:
> >  Please elaborate. The only W  I see is in Winski.<
>
> I quote from my post of 5/23
>
> <<<"W-days" will fall on the
> wednesday of each week and I will make a prediction here which is valid
> until the end of time - turning points will occur on a "W-day" +/- 2days -
> if it does not happen then it as "inversion or continuation". >>>
>
> dave,

  I tip my hat to you. Obviously your forecast was very accurate.

Do you think there is anyway you could narrow your forecast time window?

  For example, I pointed to a change in trend due for the Soybean opening on
Monday, June 4.
I expect this to be accurate to within one day or less. Please note that
this is an 88 day cycle, so if the market turns on the expected day, that
represents an error factor of 1/88 or 1.13%
Under your current system, if I undestand it correctly, you are allowing a
potential error factor
of 5/7 or 71.4 %. If we only allow for trading days, then its 5/5 or a 100%
error factor. Comparing the Mercury Retro window with your window, there is
an 88.5 to 1 difference. Do you think you could narrow this a bit?

Narrowly,

Norman

Cheers,

Norman