Re: [RT] Re: Well...

2nd try - this was not on the list after 24 hrs - sorry if it appears
twice...

On Wednesday, May 30, 2001, 11:27:39 AM, rtmoderator@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

ryc> This user has been removed from Realtraders due to language and
ryc> conduct. Common decency and respect is expected on this forum, and
ryc> violators will not be tolerated among professionals.

I agree that he was crude in language, and according to the 'language'
rules, should be banished. However, I must say that I find the snide
remarks, innuendo, and general 'slithery' behavior of other members
JUST as offensive, if not more so. Why are these people allowed to
keep up this behavior, while the 'cursers' are immediately removed?
"Real traders" are not known for their delicate language. :-)

ztrader