Re: [RT] Re: Well...

I have to agree here concerning viruses and Real Traders and also agree that
the comment made by "--" was not unreasonable in the face of a virus attack.
My antivirus software has never had to work as hard as it has since I joined
this group and started receiving emails with infected attachments. It is
hard to believe that this is accidental

                    dave

PS for those who do not have antivirus software, free software is available
at www.grisoft.com. It will screen your outgoing as well as incoming email
and will update itself automatically

---