RE: [RT] RE: No message body

There two likely causes: (1) you've recented installed Microsoft Windows
Internet
Explorer 6, or (2) the attachments you're trying to view, have been
tagged with
with either charset=custom, or charset=us-ascii.  For (1), there's a
fix: you
need to restore mlang.dll back to its original state, using System File
Checker.
For (2), I've found no fix.