[RT] Re: No evidence for lower NASDAQ yet

--- In realtraders@xxxx, "Dom Perrino" <domenick@xxxx> wrote:
> Tim,
>    One more thing your below post alerted me to that I should point
out , I
> do not know any of the methods , whether simple or complex, that
Haytham
> uses. I mention this because one of your below sentences may be
misconstrued
> by some as what may mean something to Haytham may mean something to
me. That
> is not the case. Therefore I have no clue as to when or what Haytham
> response to those statistics will be.
> Dom

Dom,

Honestly I did not verified his statistics, I didn't think too much
about his statistics because the way I use patterns it would not
matter, it must be with agreement with other things otherwise
considered invalid but for newbies it may matter and good that Tim
has mentined it and if it crossed my mind that it could be wrong I
would have said so.

Anyway if Tim know what tools(software) the author used to generate
his statistics we can go back and verify it. If anyone on this list
know of good software to validate patterns or other things, please
let me know. I am getting AI software next month but still don't know
the limitation of it.

Best regards,

Haytham