[RT] Re: No evidence for lower NASDAQ yet

--- In realtraders@xxxx, Timothy Morge <tmorge@xxxx> wrote:
> Bill and Haytham:
>

> I guess that will be the title of a chapter in my book: 5 percent
failure
> rates of triangles--How to lose money trading without really trying.
>
> Have a nice long holiday weekend, folks.
>
> Tim Morge

Tim,

"5% failure rate is when prices breakout and move less than 5% higher
before curling around and moving below the formation.For ascending
triangles, 5% failures are rare, occuring just 2 % of the time". page
518, Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns.

I use patterns as a part of other techniques which gives high
probability trades.

Best,

Haytham