[RT] Soybeans Seasonal

   It is from a book, and the trade set-up is to go short the 16 day low,
with an initial stop, and then when break-even, stop of 11 day high. The
trade window opens the first trading day of May, and runs through August.  I
would agree though that the daily looks pretty good for a long.  There is no
seaonal long set-up for Soybeans in that bood, Ultrareliable Seasonal Trades,
or something like that.  I can look it up and recheck the rules if anyone
wants.

Ray F

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor