RE: [RT] Digest Number 373

Can someone post Mark Brown's oddball system including the logic behind it?  Thanks-  Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 3:40 PM
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RT] Digest Number 373

           From: "d graham" <dtgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Neeran" <dneeran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Levent Erbora" <erbora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "d graham" <dtgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "d graham" <dtgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re[2]: DA moon and Delta
           From: ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: DA moon and Delta
           From: "Jim White" <jwhite43@xxxxxxx>
     11. Re[2]: DA moon
           From: ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: DA moon and Delta
           From: "d graham" <dtgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Order Placeing drill suggestions
           From: DH <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Re[2]: DA moon
           From: "d graham" <dtgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re[2]: DA moon and Delta
           From: ztrader <ztrader@xxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: DA moon and Delta
           From: DH <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Re[8]: the 5/22 new moon
           From: "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: DA moon and Delta
           From: "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: On posting predictions
           From: DH <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Order Placeing drill suggestions
           From: "Prosper" <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. Re: DA moon and Delta
           From: delta88343@xxxxxxx
     22. Re: DA moon and Delta
           From: Ira Tunik <irat@xxxxxxxxx>
     23. Re: DA moon and Delta
           From: CRLeBeau@xxxxxxx
     24. "I ain't no Richard Dennis...but"
           From: "Steve Karnish" <kernish@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Scientific proof
           From: "d graham" <dtgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 16:39:22 -0400
   From: "d graham" <dtgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: R Points

...."Perhaps you did not see it, or maybe you did, but about a week ago I
posted a Delta chart for the SP. I don't think one could look at the chart
and say that there is no correlation or that one really needs to make a
stretch in order to notice a correlation."

Actually I did see it and I guess that despite my masters and doctoral
degrees I guess I am too stupid to notice any greater correlation than the
random dates I posted. Notice on my charts how I carefully positioned the
stars to accentuate the visual effect that they were indeed effective.
However since you threw down the gauntlet I will resurrect my "R-Points",
stick my neck out and say there will be a turning point on May 24th and
May30th +/- 2 days.

As it has been said several times if it works for you great, but if you are
trying to present it as a valid technique then please have some data to back
it up beyond "I don't think one could look at the chart and say that there
is no correlation or that one really needs to make a stretch in order to
notice a correlation.". Can you spell "The Emeror has no clothes?"

                   dave