Re: [RT] $5. Per Round Turn on Commodities and Stock Index Futures Contracts

I received a mailing from them.  I tend not to trust anything that is
marketed to retail traders (and presumably if it arrives in the mail it is
being mass marketed).  Now is probably a good time to scoop up trading
addicts who got burned in the stock market and are looking for high-octane
thrills.

I would be interested in hearing about these guys as well as other low
cost order entry firms.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/