From: <delta88343@xxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 4:09 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] DA moon and Delta

> Perhaps you did not see it, or maybe you did, but about a week ago I
posted a Delta chart for the SP. I don't think one could look at the chart
and say that there is no correlation or that one really needs to make a
stretch in order to notice a correlation.

> No one system is 100% stand alone. Confirming indicators are always
beneficial. Whether Delta fits one's trading style and comfort level is
another story...as with any trading methodology. There are obviously
numerous ways to skin this cat we call the markets and not everyone is adept
or as knowledable on how to best use specific indicators.

> But if anyone believes they can just choose any day of the week, plus or
minus a day or 2 to place a trade...be my guest and bet the house.

> Also, with Delta, inversions can only happen at specific times within
various cycles. Inversions are also accounted for in other cycle work
outside of Delta. So it appears to be a phenomenon exposed by cycle work and
a function of cycles.

> I used to be in communication with an excellent trader (JD) who primarily
used cycles. In his work which was proprietary, cycles inverted also.

graham" <dtgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> << Thanks Dennis for putting it so elegantly, I was obviously being very
> "tongue in cheek" with my posts, but my point was exactly that - for
example
> my next "R-point" is next wednesday. Give it +/- 2 days and the chances
are
> pretty good there will be a turning point next week. No turning point -
then
> it must be an "inversion" or "continuation".
>
> And to answer Ira since I believe the comment about plane (sic) nastiness
> was directed about me- I have nothing against planes, and I actually
thought
> my posts were pretty funny and not in any way nasty. And to answer Ira's
> point about random numbers working over an extended period of time - where
> is the proof that Delta works any better than say, choosing every
wednesday
> +/- 2 days
>
>                           dave

---