Re: [RT] Order Placeing drill suggestions

Joe Ross at Trading Educators has a training manual and cassette package
called How To Place Trading Orders. I purchased the original version and it
was helpful.  I understand the current version is called Trading Order
Power Strategies.  If interested you can contact them at
http://www.tradingeducators.com/registration/offer.asp.

I am not affiliated with them at all, just a former customer.