Re: [RT] DA moon

From: "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [RT] DA moon

:   I don't think this list is a forum to push the technological envelope,

Oh, really? That way anyone can make a claim without any basis/proof to back
them up?

: I have noticed a
: disturbing tendency for some to get upset if someone points to a path but
: doesn't take them to the destination. The trip is our own responsibilty.
Any
: tips or directions are a gift.

What if others have been down that path before and found it cluttered with
dangerous objects or hidden cliffs? Shouldn't they warn the newbies about
it? After all, the person who pointed out the path refuses to lead the
newbies down that path towards the destination.