Re: [RT] DA moon

Yes! Questions, challenges with reason, requests for proofs, but not
derision, ridicule and plane nastiness.  Those are the tools of the ignorant
and those with closed minds.  Yes any set of random numbers will work, but
not the same numbers, consistently over an extended period of time.  So will
a dart aimed at the stock sheet of the newspaper, or any other method you can
come up with.  If there is a constant correlation, then it is worth looking
into.  I am neither arguing for or against Delta, I am only stating that
there appears to be a reasonable basis for further checking and study and
that the new tools in Ensign allow that to be done.  I have no affiliation
with Ensign other then I have been a user since 1989.