Re: [RT] DA moon

> Newton discovered gravity because an apple fell.  I am
> glad that he wasn't on this list or a lot great physics formulas would
> have never been made public.

The challenges to ideas which occur on this list are really quite mild
compared to the peer reviews which occur in the scientific community.
Ask any grad student in physics, mathematics or economics. Peer review
is an essential part of the process of testing a new theory. If the
theory can stand up the the objections and independent testing of people
with knowledge of the subject matter, it is probably a good one. If it
can't, it's back to the drawing board.

--
  Dennis