[RT] Re: Price Projection Methods

Thank you Haytham,Norman,Jeff,Ira,stephen and research.

As the old saying goes " A picture is worth thousand words".

The replies have surfaced more questions as to which swing or pattern
should we be measuring and from which entry point should we be
measuring the move from as well statistics of success rate.

It would make a very stimulating discussion if everyone who responded
to this message post a picture (chart) they are visualising while
answering this post which in turn would reveal the thought process
behind interpreting the same concept.

Research,at some point car has to deccerlate, stop and even go back
to fill the gas in order to continue the journey.Can you shed some
light with a map & statistics as to how far will the car go majority
of time before it goes thru the above process?

Regards,
Robert