Re: [RT] Re: Astro,, Cycles,,,HURST,,, VALIDITY TESTING

This is my first post in a long time,  I didn't expect to do this, but, here
goes:
   1. Altho astrology is based on astronomical calcs, it is different
because of the interpretations of the meaning of what the "energy" between
planet combinations means.   The discussions here are for 2 planetary
pairings, e.g., moon-mars .   Would you rather bet on a 2-foot wave in a
calm bay -or- on one with 30-foot waves?  The point is you need to know the
overall impact of all the astro calcs(all the waves in the bay, so to speak)
  2. HURST - as well as LCM David Williams demonstrated both ways of
viewing/measuring cycles to make $. By isolating each cycle into Hard
Up/Down etc.,, then by cycle summation,- adding up the cycles into one
overall.  The big distinct is that Hurst used nominal cycles, not Astro in
nature.  The point is 'would you bet the ranch in the market if you had no
idea what kind of market you are in?  (lousey EG, but I'm tired)
3. Validity testng - I plan on testing the claims of the MAGI society, that
challenges anyone to refute their infallible test results in the Stock and
Bond market . It's in the book "Astrology really works".. In addition,
in mathematical lingo - I already have some "statistically significant"
proof that one can make $ trading these cycles. These are not my proofs, so
I will test these test results myself,   I wrote a proposal to create a new
career for myself to do this (lost my mainframe computer consulting career
to the Russian invasion of the Y2k - they stayed  - sorry to mention this.
I'm not the type to tease - so there are some pieces to this jigsaw puzzle I
can't reveal). I'm trying to survive as a trader first, hence the RT.
Hopefully, I'll have my first successful trade this week. So the proposal is
collecting dust for now.  The net result of this proposal is to offer up to
99% probabilities.  So, please, I'm asking  don't bomb me with innuendos of
spamming etc. I'm just an unemployed guy.    When I am able to continue with
the testing, I will do my best to share any further results of what I've
found,
4. Larry Williams tested  buying on option expiration day and selling on the
first profitable close of the following week. He calls it a ' bias" in the
market. If the source of that is Astro, then someone can tie the two
together and create a seminar.  It's suppose to be quite profitable, even
mlore profitable when combined with the bonds in an uptrend.
One last comment, I think the point was made that the astronomy calcs could
not be relied on to make accurate hits. I don't believe that to be true,
but, applying them to the market  directly asis  makes sense that it
wouldn't work. They are cycles - does anyone expect the highs and lows of
any market to exactly repeat the ebb and flow of cycles. If that was true,
there would be no bear or bull markets(sorry - oversimplifying) .  Of course
if they're detrended, visually or otherwise, I believe they can be quite
useful,within the context of the market, including the moon-mars
controversy. Assuming  astronomical calculations as the source of
belief/disbelief about using astrology as a trading tool, is like mixing
oranges and apples - their both fruits,but.... can obviously lead to some
heated debate. Donald Bradley proved something. Eng in his book referred to
the Bradley Indicator as something like the best or most excellent
indicator.  Lots of people use it. Add Nelson and Dewey etal to the mix.. I
hope to solve the problems related to the stuff thru testing..   Enuf for
now. Thanks for your patience if you got this far. Tim