Re: [RT] Tomorrow NASDAQ will start the next leg up

Clyde:

I attached two NQ charts [13 min and 39 min]. I have very strong resistance
at 1848 and again at 1876. While the S&Ps were well-bid Friday, the Nasdaqs
were unable to find enough strength to challenge Thursday's high. I don't
think the S&Ps can continue to pull this train alone.

Prices have basically been in an energy-storing tight coil for the past few
trading days, and although the S&Ps spiked higher in the last 90 minutes of
trading Friday, they also have stored a great deal of energy. I would pay
close attention to the S&Ps IF they approach the 1263 area or if they begin
to show weakness.

On the downside, there is very good support at the multipivot trend line at
1775 and again at 1751 and 1731 [the top and bottom of the open gaps]. In
the S&Ps...it will take some work to get out of this range on the
downside--but I still think price will soon re-test the top of the gap at
1211-1212, at a minimum.

I hope everyone had a nice long weekend.

Best,

Tim Morge
www.medianline.com