Re: [RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

I had this book(let) "Astro-Economics" for a long time. IT was
published bin 1959 by Llewellyn Publilcations, Saint Paul, Minn.

The book in which the results of the Sorbonne statistician
Michele Gauquelin are discussed I could not find. But there
are a couple of others.

Dewey and Mandino, Cycles.
Playfair and Hill, The Cycles of Heaven.
Soyka and Edmonds, The Ion Effect.

--
M. Hubey

hubeyh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx