Re: [RT] Needed: astro trading system examples

--- In realtraders@xxxx, Chris McMurry <chrismcmurry@xxxx> wrote:
> The problem with trying to create a system that exploits any
supposed
> relationship between the market and a Moon/Mars trine is that you
don't know
> when to buy and when to sell on any given trine.  Look at the
attached gif
> again--posted originally by Stig.  When one of these trines hits,
what are
> you supposed to do?  How does your system know if it should enter
long or
> short?
>
> Chris

Chris,

Definitly you can not based you trading "purely" on the trine
relation, if you reviewed my analysis on NASDAQ bottom, I came up
with 4/4/2001 using other different methods, yesterday it was the
first time I revealed this trine relationship. As I always say
traders must look at the big picture, the big picture can not be
known until all other pieces comes together.

Haytham