Re[5]: [RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

Hello Norman,

I don't waste others time with self centered diatribes. Your are one
of the most self centered, self absorbed individuals I have had the
displeasure of hearing from.

My trading style is not interested in forecast...I trade short term...1
min to 3 min charts. I let the market tell me where it wants to
go...then I go that way.

You have not heard from me, unlike you, I don't need to prove
anything...where as you..that is all your are about. Go see a shrink
and handle your relationship with your father, or mother.

It is clear that you still have many family issues, and think it is OK
to dump your personal baggage and garbage in this forum.

My advice to MB was to not waste his time. If you want to believe that
the stars have something to do with the markets, then all the
more power to you. But you don't stop there.

You feel some need to be rude and obnoxious to others on this list. If
anyone should be kicked off then my vote is for you, take your
specious nonsense and take a hike.

If you can't show some simple respect to others, then go start your
own list. You are a legend in your own mind.

--
Namaste',
Mark