Well it is nice to see someone post a
detailed set of math
concerning the planets and other bodies
(particularly the
moon) and claim that this set of math
proves that such
bodies cannot have any influence on our
markets.

I just want to post again a simple graph
that shows the
results of buying on some selected number
of days after
the new moon and selling 8 days
later.

To me it is amazing that we get such a
STRONG indication
that regardless of whether the moon itself
is influencing
the markets that the markets react
periodically in a
manner that is tied to the moon
cycle.

If you were to do this same study and
change the period
of time representing the moon cycle by even
1/4 day the
whole thing "goes to hell".  I ran a
test where I varied
the cycle in increments of  0.01
day and was amazed that
even a very minor miscalculation in moon
period would
destroy this relationship.

Actually, the above seems to me to more
concretely show
the influence is from the 'MOON EFFECT'
than from anything
else we can imagine.

Look at the graph -- choose the right days
and you will
make money, choose the wrong days and you
will lose.

How simple can you make it
??????

Clyde

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -Clyde
Lee
Chairman/CEO          (Home of
SwingMachine)SYTECH
Corporation          email: <A