Re[4]: [RT] Vortex in the sky.

Hello sptrader,

the incarnate of gann is here to guide you through the vortex.  please
have  faith and just jump in (attempting to stay clear of the sides if
you will - the high winds could rip a limb right off)!

as  you can see i have run computer analysis that has allow me to have
every  conceivable  move predicted in advance.  beware those who would
doubt my predictions, for without my guidance all is hopeless.

this  message  brought  to you from the spirt of gann "the man"..  now
back to our regularly scheduled programs.

s> I think Mark's Cray computer has become  "HAL" and has taken over. (Mark
s> shouldn't have done that artificial intelligence experiment-he programmed it
s> a little too well, as usual)
s> Steve
--
Best regards,