Re: [RT] eSignal NDX P&F Chart

 Pete,

This chart is not 100% correct. I tested E-signal's P&F charts when they introduced it couple of years back. I even emailed them. But they never fixed it. Very few softwares really know how to do the P&F charts correctly. QPnf ( at http://www.xocharts.com ) is really good program, though dont give too much importance on the projected values. If you have Quote.com subscription, I'd recommend QPnF program.
But you really need to know about P&F charting in order to give inputs/parameters to the program.
Thanks

Mudit

  Pete <plieber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor