Re: [RT] Re: NASDAQ Rhythm

It is interesting that everyone has a different opinion and that everyone's
opinion can be correct.  If you look at the daily chart the Nasdaq is in a
downtrend and making a retracement.  Yet, if you look at the 60 min chart the
Nasdaq is in an up trend and currently in a retracement.  So everyone can be
right, depending upon what they are looking at.  The 60 min says, IMHO, that
price can retrace to 1840 +/- and still be in an uptrend.  Why?  Price has taken
out a previous high.  There is stochastic divergence and  in a couple more bars
the time cycle will end.  How long, and how high price will go can only be
measured after the turn has been made.  right now I have interim support right
in this area, 2000.  I also have another support level at 1975+/- and an interim
downside target of 1935 +/-.  The target posted of 1950 doesn't seem that far
off from what I am looking at.  time will tell.  Ira.