[RT] CA stories -- was Another Panic Cut Sets Stage for Rate Hikes Next Year

Did you hear on the news last week about the CA state school panel
that recommended mandatory gay-ed for all students and separate
restrooms in public schools for transvestite students?  I am not
making this up.   Maybe Bush ends up getting support from school
vouchers from an unlikely source.

Meanwhile Palos Verde and COB electricity are still lingering very
near the all time highs from a couple of months back -- an
approximate 10X increase in a couple of years.  And the bay area real
estate markets are digesting the internet implosion -- for instance,
apt owners are calling existing residents and reducing their rent.

Having left LA last fall, I just paid what thankfully will be my last
taxes to CA.

Chris

--- In realtraders@xxxx, Ira Tunik <irat@xxxx> wrote:
> One can thank Jerry Brown when he was the hip new governor and
Willie Brown,