Re: [RT] off topic: ink refills

  If you want remanufactured ink cartridges, I
have seen them at the same price range that you mentioned at Office Depot.
I usually refill my own HP black cartridges for
about $10 per fill  and have had very few problems. You will probably
get some ink on your hands. I have found that  a pine clearner such as Pine
Sol mixed with hand soap does a good job of removing the ink. The only glich is
when you re-boot your computer, the HP printer software will notify
you that your black cartridge is not installed  right (that means you are using
your printer without sending HP money for a new cartridge).
Just click on the HP box and tell them its ok.  I haven't yet
tried refilling the color yet, but the color usually lasts much longer than
the black. Be sure to save your old cartridges for re-use and be
careful not to touch the print head part. A good cartridge can last for 4 or 5
re-fills.

Inkingly,

Norman
<BLOCKQUOTE