[RT] Gold comments

Stig O.
Did you happen to catch the commentary piece this morning on CNBC regarding
gold. I only caught the last part about how world banks have been doing
things with their gold reserves (lending them out) to get a better return or
something. Wish I had seen it all so I clearly understood the story he was
trying to tell but it may be of interest to you. Maybe someone else saw it
and could expand a bit?
don ewers

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM