Re: Fw: [RT] Fluctuations and Cosmic Influences

Hi Terrence!

It's Advanced GET using quote.com as a data source, except for a few charts
which use custom intraday continuous data I built in excel and then
imported into GET. Really the best drawing utilities available in a
charting program.

Tim

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM