From: "Stig O" <olausson@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 14, 2001 3:34 AM
Subject: [RT] Is the end near - Not for GOLD

> I just don't get it.
> What everybody is talking about, is wether they can pick the latest bear
market rally, or if the bottom is in, when the real action is going to be
in GOLD!
> Speculating (going long) in Bearmarket Rallies is the most dangerous thing
you can do (even if you think you know what you are doing).
> And Nasdaq!!!
>
> Gold has broken the neckline of an inverted H&S pattern.
> So has XAU (and it lead the action as it should)
> http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/SC.web?c=$xau
>
> Traditionally, goldstocks has risen when common stocks are in a Bearmarket
and we ARE in a Bearmarket - right?

> Commmercials have been accumulating Gold and Silver since the beginning of
2000
> http://www.yardeni.com/megatrades.asp
> (look at the charts)
>
> Short term Lease rates in gold has touched a 2 year high
> http://www.kitco.com/lease.chart.html
>
> We have the biggest shortsqueeze in history comming up.
> http://www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest_01/joubert031201.html
>
> Bank of England is having their last auction today (when price has fallen
back to the neckline in the XAU)
> In the past, when price has fallen the days in front of the auction, the
reaction afterwards has been bullish and v.v

> The evidence is all over the place.
> http://www.gold-eagle.com/gold_digest_01/schultz031401.html
>
> I Mean, there are tons of bullish indcators for gold/silver and people are
still Bearish!!!

> While the Dow just penetrated the supportline  DOWNSIDE of a 4 month
trading range which has been tested four times.
> And we just broke out DOWNSIDE from a BULLISH falling Wedge (which usually
generates powerful moves int the direction of the break)  and people are
BULLISH!!!????

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM