Re: [RT] 1950's No reply

John,
   I commend you for the depth and detail of the knowledge that you impart in
your responses on various lists. Having worked as an institutional fixed income
money manager and now a full-time commodities trader I understand exactly what
you mean about how things happen in this business. The more you know, the less
mistakes that you will make. That said, is it possible that I may get your daily
industry news e-mail? I really like what you have to say and would like to see
more if possible? Either way, thank you for what you bring to the table.

Terrence

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM