  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 7:58
PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] off topic: ink
  refills

  There is a company in CA. I have used for two years and a B&W refill
  costs $17-20, so saves you about 20%+. No problems and they pay all costs in
  and out.
  I will post the name tomorrow as not in the office today (snow
  %$#&%$). They used to do color too but stopped 8 mo. ago and still have
  not reinitiated?? The ones I received there worked great also.
  don ewers
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    JHP