Re: [RT] Is the end near

I whipped out my $2 calculator this morning for some simple calculations
(Mine is not as fancy as Norman's :-)) :

Naz all time intraday high = 5132.52
Yesterday's lowest low = 1922.78;

3209.74 (difference) / 5132.52 = 0.625

Furthermore,

Naz all time high CLOSE = 5048.62
Yesterday's CLOSE = 1923.38;

3125.24 (difference) / 5048.62 = 0.619

And today, despite widespread expectations of a "capitulation" down in the
1700-1800 area,
Naz didn't budge and actually managed to close above yesterday's high.
Now, if it doesn't close below yesterday's low for the next 2 ~ 3

Divine proportionately yours,

Levent