Re: [RT] QQQ

The QQQ trades like stock.  You buy shares in the QQQ. Each point in a stock
is $1.  If you buy one share in the QQQ than each point is $1.  If you buy
50 shares than $50 a point, 100 shares $100 a point, 250 shares than $250 a
point.

I don't think the uptick rule applies when shorting the QQQ, SPY, or DIA.

Howard

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM