Re: [RT] Morning charts

Just a note to thank you for all the time you put into this for my benefit.
You are incredibly kind.
Warmly,
Brian Voiles

At 08:28 AM 3/9/2001, you wrote:
>RT Folks!
>
>I have been posting charts about the overhead resistance and the coiling
>action of the markets. Here are the charts updated through mid morning and
>you can see how powerful the breakouts were from the coiling levels. Price
>tested the upside resistance yeaterday and could not gain any ground above
>those levels. The Nasdaq 100 futures showed their hand early yesterday...as
>you can see, the power generated by the coiling action really propels a
>market fast and furious once the breakout is clear. The S&Ps followed at
>the opening of Globex yesterday afternoon and have never looked back.
>
>Please note! These are March contract charts, so that I could show
>continuity with the prior charts.
>
>Best,
>
>Tim Morge
>www.medianline.com

Want insight into hot IPOs, investing strategies
and stocks to watch? Red Herring FREE newsletters
provide strategic analysis for investors.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hNZpxC/oJSCAA/Wy4EAA/zf_UlB/TM