[RT] GEN: INTRUST

Group:

I will be forwarding two e-mails to this board which is a partial update on
the Intrust situation.  As you will see from information posted; a class
action suit has been filed against the OBRE.  The attornies with whom  I had
been discussing this issue were beat to the punch by The Grant Law Firm in
Seattle, Washington.  This event accomplishes one of my primary objectives
and which has kept me passionately and vocally involved for many months.
For that reason, I will now become more detached in this matter and let the
process unfold.  Any questions or information relative to the class action
can be addressed to the attornies in question.

Thank you for your time and attention.

Charles

Want insight into hot IPOs, investing strategies
and stocks to watch? Red Herring FREE newsletters
provide strategic analysis for investors.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hNZpxC/oJSCAA/Wy4EAA/zf_UlB/TM