Fw: [RT] Re: NDX question/ Nasdaq answer

Jimmy,
As a follow-up on the NASDAQ charts I posted after the 3-01-01 close (and
before the open 3-02-01) I had promised to update the 6/4 ma channels and
regression points that would signal a buy signal . I speculated that we may
get a rise off the 3-1-01 lows that will need to be evaluated whether as to
whether it is just a subminor wave 4 rally of minor wave 5 down, of major
wave 5 down (meaning one more drop may happen) or whether we rally from
there and the MOB is never reached. Still no clues yet but here are the ma
/regression points for the next few days. Keep in mind a buy signal; would
be a close above either the Blue ma channel  (or regression channel) then
the taking out of the high of that bar the following day. The red ma channel
then becomes the stop out point. If a sub-minor 4 as discussed above it
still could be a fake out and a lower low follows, so use any other tools
you have that would tell you which. I will take the signal and be stopped if
it is wrong and reenter on any subsequent signal.

I am also attaching updated charts through 03-06-01. So far everything
tracking as planned.

"Originally these were posted"
                            "Blue"                "Red"
Date             6/4 ma channel     6/4 ma channel     Regress.    Signal
3/2/01               2353                    2258                     2282
none
3/5/01               2327                    2227                     2250
none
3/6/01               2292                    2195                     2222
none
3/7/01               2264                    2164                     2190
?
New ones are:
3/8/01               2249                    2148                     2170
3/9/01               2232                    2143                     2144

So no signals yet.
don ewers