Re: [RT] !!!

Hi Bill!

Welcome back!

Well, there's been money to be had. Here's a mid day shot of the e*mini
nasdaqs and mini spoos. The sells have been wonderful...On days like this,
you must book some profit regularly and look to re-load the gun.

I know the multitude of lines can be confusing, but it is the only way for
me to document what I have traded and done for those watching over my
shoulder on the web site.

Hope it's helpful to someone.

On a personal note...I hope your animals are safe and sound.

Tim Morge
www.medianline.com

At 07:08 PM 3/5/01 +0000, you wrote:
>Apologies for the last post - just trying to access RT files, which I have
>not done before and had to go through the irritating process of joining
>Yahoo, which I think I managed...!!   That's the trouble with boring NR
>days on the bonds...  Mind you, I don't think the spoo has been exactly
>electric, what about the Naz?
>
>Bill
>

>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=163100.1330039.2920210.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700001779:N/A=524804/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=2629>
>Click here for Classmates.com

Want insight into hot IPOs, investing strategies
and stocks to watch? Red Herring FREE newsletters
provide strategic analysis for investors.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hNZpxC/oJSCAA/Wy4EAA/zf_UlB/TM