Re: [RT] NDX - due for a bounce?

The attached has a whole bunch of comments on the chart
itself so I'll not add much here.

Basically the indication is that we are potentially at a fairly
good reversal but initially we must get through the 2100
area for it to have much significance for a longer term
trade.

This does look good for a week or so.

Clyde