[RT] Pitchfork on the Bonds

I've got quite intrigued with Tim's pitchfork and,
as you can see, it hugged the central median line today - then finally broke
through and looks as if it might go right down to the lower tyne.

I have the automated version and it was interesting
to see the indicator change its direction quite early one in the day, so that
one could look at the median line and lower tyne as sort of project targets,
while trading the normal way.  The Doji Sandwich on Yesterday's High set
the scene for a down day and also produced the high for the pitchfork and change
of direction.   The retracement off the Yesterday's
Low/Intraday Low was a nice bearish one and the run down again and the
onward journey was beautifully confirmed - if that is the word - by the lines of
the pitchfork.

It also looks as if the bonds will close with a
sort of Doji double Sandwich on the daily chart and that will most probably show
quite forcefully next week where they are headed.   Whether or not
that is salvation for the Spoo may be another matter.

Have a good weekend

Bill Eykyn

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click here for Classmates.com