[RT] Volume momentum

Dom and Bob,

I was futzing with volume today myself....
I remembered Bill Blau's momentum theory.  The quick and dirty was to take
the net change from day to day, then run a 200 period EMA on this one day
momentum.. If you do that the resulting ema is a curve that pretty much
mimics the curve of the price curve.

If you do this for net volume change on a daily basis. It looks like when
the value drops below zero you are apt to see the market go down the next
day.  If you see it rise above zero then you will see it go up the next
day..
Try it an see if you see the same thing..

Don