Re: [RT] Re: Median lines and turns

Well, that's a good question, but one I can't answer in a paragraph or two.
Go to my website:

www.medianline.com

and look at some of the charts and commentary, from today and also from
past articles, etc. I am speaking about Median lines YOU pick, not the
software Clyde wrote, which serves a different function in my opinion.

You have to get your hands dirty a bit and learn that picking the pivots
for the 'pitchforks' takes some skill and practice. The acid test is that
the lines you've drawn have to be 'respected' by price, meaning price tests
them and responds accordingly. IF you have chosen well, price will make
turns most of the time where you expect it. And if price does violate a
line that has been respected in the past, that move takes on more
significance--because it is showing more power than normal.

I'm currently re-writing my basics guide and that will help some. There
isn't a good deal written about using median lines, but they can be very
powerful.

I don't know if this answer helped, but if it spawned more question, fire away.

Tim Morge